Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Let Us Make Man (Make Money)

Peace To Everyone,
From time to time we re-post GREAT writings that we find on the web.  This brother certainly has the mind to matter!  We wanted to share this with our QMediaNation family and spread the love about new writers!


Bro Benjamin Muhammad on Tuesday, October 5, 2010 at 9:10pm.

In The Name Of Allah, The Beneficent, The Most Merciful

I just wanted to begin a discussion that will allow all of us the creative opportunity to help build a mighty nation. My purpose of reaching out to so many of you lately is to bring to all of our attentions and yours, how great we shall become in unity. Money or financial stress kills the will. Therefore, thinking outside of the box will put us on our square. If it's not about a dollar, than it makes no sense right? Well, buckle up, as we become fast moving, fast thinking, even down to the modern times!

Fast moving displays the rate of speed that we must become self sufficient with our finances. Some of us are broke as hell, right? Some lost their jobs working for someone else? Well, it's time to do for self! We've heard this many times, and now is the time to show one another how??? Each one, teach one.

I'll share just a few things that are doable, and lucrative. All I ask in return is, your comments do the same.

1. In the Southern Regions, where it's hot...Sell bottled water! here's the mathematics:
I took (this summer, because I live in CT) $5.00 and purchased a case of water, 24 to 35 bottles per case. I used every tray in my freezer to make my ice. I borrowed a cooler because I didn't own one. Within an hour on a hot day, at a busy intersection, I not only sold one case at $1.00 a bottle (stores charge more than that) I had to get more. In short, after 4 hours, I had over $100.00. So, I paid myself over $25.00 per hour! If we drink water in a bottle now, as if it's not the same that's in our sinks.. Then we should sell water too. Black water is just as cold and wet as white people water.

2. For the Brothers in the field with The Final Call Newspaper :

1. I started a promotion company with 0 dollars, because I had to think. These thoughts were inspired by my wife, an MGT! She loves the work and The Teachings. But everything is real and I needed to help at home with the cost of living. So, a light bulb went off in my head:

I now spend all the time I want in the field helping to save our people. Yet, while I'm out there, I hand deliver company's fliers to people, recommending their Black Business, as long as it doesn't conflict with my religion. I think Final Calls, therefore I charge $35-$70 per week to refer their goods and services.
You figure, if you get 5 businesses @$70 or $280 a month and 5 @ $35 that's $1,820.00 a month for 2 to 4 hours a day, 3 days per week...or let's say 12 hours per week, multiply that times 4 weeks... we're talking for 48 hours of work and duties to Allah, you just paid yourself $37.92 per hour. Now you gotta love that math.

I share the wealth because our history is mightier than you know. If you have any suggestions that you'd like to share, please post a comment.

Sisters also, please share! I know you know that Chinese are not the only cooks, hair and nail salons. Buy weave wholesale and sell it too.

As Salaam Alaikum,

No comments: