Saturday, November 28, 2009

When It's Time, It's Time!

Good Day To All!
Having mentors in any walk of life is a treasure when you can learn from others and improve on a road that's already been paved is a blessing.  When you've discovered that there is more to learn and more to be a part of in your chosen field it makes life a bit easier because at least there is a road map that you can follow.

When I thought about going back into radio full time I knew just what elements to put together because I had not really paid attention, but I was putting things in place before they materialized. I knew that I wanted to speak to people but I didn't have a book available; I had some friends with businesses but no real outlet to communicate with others about my friends products and services; I knew that I wanted to increase my own visibility as a writer but I just didn't know how to do it and in what form it would take.  However, when a dear friend and I began to talk he encouraged me to look into online radio and so began the quest...

You've got to know when it's time to move forward and assemble everything possible to make it happen.  Therefore, keep the thoughts of being successful in your mind on a daily and consistent basis and you will definitely bring people, resources, opportunities and SUCCESS your way.

See you at the top!  And if you get there before I do, then save a space for me!   SMILE!

www.QMediaTalkRadio.com

No comments: