Friday, November 13, 2009

The Power of ONE!

Greetings to everyone as I write to you from South Carolina.  Bennettsville to be exact on what is the 13th day of November leading up to my 40th birthday.

I remember being 19 and saying that by the time I am 40 I will be a MILLIONAIRE!  With no real plan, connections or even belief in what I was saying I still had it in my mind to do just that.  Here it is 20 years later and I am on my way!  It is great to call something out that you want to happen, but it's even GREATER when you can believe it that which you call out and then reap the benefit of that belief.

It wasn't until I began to understand that a MILLION DOLLARS is not just the effort of one person doing ALL the work, but it is the culmination of groups of people with the MASTERMIND PRINCIPLE in place that makes the difference.  It wasn't until I began to go on a fact finding journey in my own mind to determine just "HOW" I would raise this million dollars that I began to focus in on the "work" of getting to that goal.  I would have to say that slowing the mind down to a pace that you can find peace and enjoyment in getting to your goal is only 1/2 the battle of achievement.

The Power of ONE is the method in getting to that goal.  To be ONE with the Creator; to be ONE with yourself (not all kinds of thoughts all over the place; to be ONE with those whom you feel are in the same mind you are in is the icing on the cake.

Each and every week a group of us join together to make each other's goal become that much clearer.  We meet online for two hours to share, discuss, laugh, enjoy, brainstorm, invite, refer, interview and so many other things because each of us have something to contribute to the other person ACHIEVING and we all have a part to play in each other's success.  Therefore I am inviting you to be with us too!

www.BlogTalkRadio.com/QMediaNation
Thursdays:  9pm-11pm (EST)  Check Site Listing For Updated Shows
347-426-3974 (Show Hotline)
201-203-1983 (Office Line)
QMediaGroupUSA@gmail.com  (Our Email)

Social Networks:

www.Facebook.com/QumaiMuhammad
www.Twitter.com/QumaiMuhammad
www.MySpace.com/QMediaGroupUSA

No comments: